- Research shows that sleep apnoea in women is different to sleep apnoea in men.1,2 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too.
- The AirSense™ 10 Autoset™ for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed for women, giving you all you need for a great night’s sleep.
- This self-adjusting device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
01. Lin CM, TM Davidson and S Ancoli-Israel. Gender differences in obstructive sleep apnea and treatment implications. Sleep Med Rev, 2008. 12(6):481-96.
02. Valipour A, et al. Gender-related differences in symptoms of patients with suspected breathing disorders in sleep: a clinical population study using the sleep disorders questionnaire. Sleep 2007; 30(3): 312-9.